Thursday, August 7, 2008

What we were up to in July

I am so sorry I haven't posted in like FOREVER!!!!! We have been very busy. July is our month to have Lawton for the summer and it was fun even though he got aggravated with Zane a lot but hey; that is what siblings do.... right? Since my last post we went to Dallas to see Lance's brother and on our way home we took a detour to Stephenville to visit Lance's college, Tarleton State University. Lance wanted to show me around and show it to the boys. Lawton wasn't that impressed, but what 13 year old is. Zane thought it was cool that his Dad went to college without his mom and dad. I asked tons of questions that really had no answers to them. I'm so used to everything on a college campus having a story behind it...Gig'em Aggies! It was neat to see that part of my husbands life. I will post pics of Dallas later, but for now here is Tarleton!
This cannon had a story!!
Same CANNON!!!!
I thought this Sign was Cute!
NO Story!!
Mr. Tarleton, Lance and Zane

No comments: