Friday, January 18, 2008

From Baby to Big Boy




Since when do OUR children decide that they are NOT our babies anymore but Big Boys. I can't even say when he is upset, " I'm sorry, Baby." I get corrected immediately! It saddens me to see my Baby get so Big. After months of asking to go to school, we would just blow it off and say, next year you can go. Well, our reasoning was just not good enough for him and then we changed our tactic to Mommy teaches you two days a week. That was acceptable for about a month and now we hear the response of without my mommy but with my friends. How can we not let our social butterfly spread his wings? It is easy, in my eyes he is still my "baby" but to him he is a "Big Boy." After much prayer and emotional detoxing with chocolate we decided to let OUR "baby" go to school one day a week to be a "Big Boy." His first day is Wednesday. I'll let all know how it goes.


No comments: