Thursday, August 28, 2008

NOT too Cool for School

Zane has been looking forward to Ms. Lynda's school all summer. Lance and I prayed and prayed that there would be a way for us to send him because one, he was so excited and loved her. Two, we just knew that is where he was supposed to be. After much prayer, the Lord stepped in and provided for Zane's school. Ms. Lynda's school is AWESOME for education, development and spiritually. I love that he is getting fed the WORD everyday not only by us but by a very godly christian woman. She is so amazing that she totally transforms her room into whatever unit that they are doing at that time. The first unit is Construction and that could not have been better for Zane. He loves it and I am so glad. He actually comes home this year and tells us things that they did rather than how he got in trouble or how bad the other kids were. IT is amazingly different. She keeps him engaged the whole time.

one of her centers
their "lockers" and supplies

another center about construction and signs


LOOK HOW WONDERFUL!!!!!!
The kids seem to love this thing!

All Ready to go on his 1st day!
I'm so BIG!
Zane and Stephen
Arrive, sit and Color station
He found his name and his paper with his name. He knew what to do. I was so proud!
What he said on his first day......
"Mom, I want my Dad to take me. You sit in the car, I'll go in."
I replied, "Can I go to? I want to take you with Daddy."
NO
Well, Can I go say hi to Ms. Lynda?
Sure, but then you just leave. I have to go be at school. You can come back later and pick me up.
Today they learned about road signs because we were driving down the road and he said, "mom, there is a yellow yield sign and you need to slow down you are going too fast."
I slowed down and then he said, Ok, we passed it you can go fast again....just until you see another one or STOP sign. OK!
Smarty PANTS!!!!



2 comments:

Jen Taylor said...

SO FUN!!!! It looks really awesome Raenette.

Anonymous said...

Very cool school...I love the first picture of him where he is shrugging his shoulders up!