Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good bye 2008 bring on 2009


2008 was a very blessed year for the Klein family. God blessed us in so many ways. We bought our first home, I started a J O B, Lance was truly blessed within his workplace and a miracle happened....we got 2 dogs! After all the struggle that Lance and I have been through it was like I had to keep pinching myself. God is so good and his love for us endures forever. I praise him for all that he has given to us in 2008. I pray that with our new adventures in 2009 that our Lord will be the center of it all and we will be able to bless people as we have been blessed abundantly. I pray that all of you have a very blessed New Year all year long and that we all continue to seek his face in the good and in the bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay 2008!

Kelli Weakly said...

Glad to see you're back! I check your blog quite often! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!