Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Rewind from now to November

I have been really terrible at blogging here lately but I am going to get back on track......here we go! Our lives have been busy and fun since you have heard from me last so here is a rewind. Zane kept asking for roller skates for Christmas, well see for yourself!!!! Lawton kept wanting a camo backpack for an Israel trip that he is saving for. He wants one a lot like Ben's so this is what we could do!

Christmas is also Zane's birthday so of course he had to have a cool birthday cake. He wanted us to sing to him twice and so we did!

Christmas at Bear Creek was nice. It was full of laughter and blood. Poor Aaron..that is what he gets for shooting a gun that is out of his league...just kidding B.I.L.

Zane got a tool set for his birthday morning! What fun to work on projects now with daddy!


Zane also got to celebrate his birthday at school before the Christmas break. Lance and I brought pizza and cupcakes to the children and he felt so special to have us both at his school at the same time. I can't believe he is 4!!!





He is counting 1,2,3 for them to start singing. His teacher is the best ever!! She really is a god sent to our family!!



It snowed here one morning. The day before it was 85 degrees and then it snowed that night...crazy Texas weather. Zane had been praying for snow and I was so excited that it snowed for him to see that God loves us so much he sent us snow!


Every other year we switch off Thanksgiving between my family and Lance's family. This year I got to see a lot of my family. We went to my sister's in Lindale. My grandparents got to see Zane and Zane just loves them. It make me so happy since they only get to see them about once a year! He he is with my nunu and Papaw!








In early November we went with Lance to a conference and then swung by College Station. We ate at the good places and then walked around campus. It was so much fun and people loved seeing Zane with all his Aggie gear! He is a true Aggie through and through and he already bleeds maroon!











Whoop it up!




I hope you enjoyed our whirlwind adventure for the past few months. January is a whole new beginning and I will try to keep up the blogging.





No comments: